Photoshop Color Separations for version 7 – CS2 (not Elements)
Good color separations are time consuming and if you’re not familiar with doing
high-end color separations it can get expensive too. Most of the new packages don’t include Photoshop 7 through CS2 anyway.
The solution… a feature-rich set of over 130 actions that adjusts, color separates
and halftones your killer graphics without a rip and won’t cost you an arm or a leg! It’s called Spot Me and I know it will help you like it’s helped me.
- Easy to Print Spot Color Seps! Simulated Process and Index
- Adjustable Grayscale Underbase! Add or Subtractable!
- Choke and Spread Means your Seps will Register Easier!
- Ripless Halftones! Your Seps will Print on ANY Printer!
- Upgrades to Pixel Sep for CS3 through CS6 at a discount
Check out these videos
Please report any problems downloading purchased software to email@example.com